Costco and More Meat!

I like to use the weekends to try new meals. I have stayed away from nut-butters throughout my first two rounds of Whole30 but figured I'd give it a  try this weekend. Costco has an Almond Butter that is Whole30 compliant and it actually tastes pretty good! I decided to pair it with a banana for breakfast.



My husband and I also stocked up on some more meat this week. Our goal is not not have to go grocery shopping for at least a month. We want to "grocery shop" in our own freezer. The meat at Costco is so affordable and such good quality it was easy to fill our cart!



My husband loves a good steak and given the fact that we own a Sous Vide it comes out perfect every time. He decided to stock up on steak this trip and ended up getting a 3-pack of steaks, each one weighing at least 1.25 pounds! He vacuum-sealed each one with some ghee and rosemary so they can already be seasoned and ready to be put into the sous vide when he decides to eat them.




Comments

Popular Posts